Our pavvi

TopCat® 22:36 15 Dec 07

is on the box again tomorrow. Can't say if this has been screened before. TC.

Paul Potts - By Royal Command.

The story of the mobile phone salesman from Port Talbot, charting his time as manager of a Bridgend store to national success as Britain's Got Talent winner for his rendition of Nessun Dorma and subsequent appearance on The Royal Variety Performance. In six months Paul has stormed the UK and international charts - with his album reaching number one in 13 countries, been interviewed on Oprah, had 17 million website hits and will meet Her Majesty, The Queen.

Tomorrow on ITV 1 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm

Chegs ®™ 23:51 15 Dec 07

Posted already TC,in one of the other pavvi threads running although I will be watching despite not being overly keen on opera as I think he has an awesome voice.

TopCat® 00:10 16 Dec 07

Thanks, Chegs, me too - closing this now. TC.

Bingalau 09:29 16 Dec 07

I think Pavvi has done very well and likewise I am not "into" opera. But I think we are all proud of what he has achieved. He has got a remarkable voice but, I wish he would sing more of the Howard Keel type of songs.

veronm1978 12:56 16 Dec 07

Oh My god this guy has the most amazing voice ever. For someone tht no experience of being an opera singer previously this guy really rocks... I have listened to pavoriti and i still prefer paul's version... Really pleased he has got as far as he did he deserves every bit of glory

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced