Our names in the mag

DrScott 22:58 11 Jul 06

Hurrah! Second time me and my tag have been mentioned in PCA (I've only just bought it from the supermarket)... though I notice the trend in not putting us in the most flattering of lights!!

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks, and it's certainly a good way of keeping the forum buzzing!

ade.h 23:38 11 Jul 06

Who else was mentioned?

DrScott 08:45 12 Jul 06

amonra, saintorsinner, wiz-king, Sethaniel, Legolas - it's in the reader's write section in a box that says 'PCAdvisor.co.uk members say:'

SG Atlantis® 09:00 12 Jul 06

they stopped doing the nicey things like the website recommendation pages in favour of a more gossip/womens' weekly type layout.

Nice to know you're famous, ain't it?

wee eddie 10:01 12 Jul 06

There is nothing quite like it.

In the early eighties I became a frequent correspondant within the Catering magazines. As a result, a meeting with the Roux Brothers at Hotel Olympia gave us an immediate topic of conversation as they read the same mags as I.

Mind you my Kilt and the presence of Press Photographers might have had something to do with it. I also got a buckshee lunch, hosted by Michel R, as well.

Sethhaniel 10:04 12 Jul 06

"amonra, saintorsinner, wiz-king, Sethaniel, Legolas "
always miss the second 'H' -but still the names there

is there a prize for the most mentioned at end of year??? ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…