Our favicon competition

Forum Editor 00:41 05 Aug 05

turned out to be more popular than we thought - many thanks to all those who submitted entries, what a creative lot you are. Quite a few entries came from people who are among our huge band of 'lurkers' - those members who login regularly, but prefer to watch the goings on, rather than contribute to the threads.

Our winning forum member - who was notified by email earlier today - is Spandrath, to whom we offer our congratulations. Your favicon will be online for all to see before the weekend.

We wanted a favicon that was both simple and stylish - one that clearly displayed our identity, and I hope that when you see it you'll agree with our choice - a worthy winner.

wiz-king 06:40 05 Aug 05

Can we all see it please? Use it as a a logo alongside 'latest threads' Some of us cant see favicons on our browsers.

dan11 07:52 05 Aug 05

Well done Spandrath, looking forward to seeing your design.;-)

I must admit, that I did not enter. Would not know where to start, so full of awe to all the competitors.

watchful 08:07 05 Aug 05

Congratulations Spandrath !

Looking forward to having a look at it soon.

Sprandath 11:51 05 Aug 05

Thank you dan11 and watchful. I was surprised when the FE emailed me to say I had won this competition. I like designing graphics but I have never tries a favicon before.

watchful 12:21 05 Aug 05

.....blame the FE for our incorrect spelling of your name :o)

VoG II 16:21 05 Aug 05

Ooh! That's better.

Pooke 19:57 05 Aug 05

Well done.

ade.h 21:25 05 Aug 05

That IS certainly an improvement

Kev.Ifty 22:34 05 Aug 05

For them wot can't see it.

click here

niknax 23:01 05 Aug 05

nice design, well done

nicola

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This poetic animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

How to get WWDC 2017 tickets