Our favicon competition

Forum Editor 00:41 05 Aug 05

turned out to be more popular than we thought - many thanks to all those who submitted entries, what a creative lot you are. Quite a few entries came from people who are among our huge band of 'lurkers' - those members who login regularly, but prefer to watch the goings on, rather than contribute to the threads.

Our winning forum member - who was notified by email earlier today - is Spandrath, to whom we offer our congratulations. Your favicon will be online for all to see before the weekend.

We wanted a favicon that was both simple and stylish - one that clearly displayed our identity, and I hope that when you see it you'll agree with our choice - a worthy winner.

wiz-king 06:40 05 Aug 05

Can we all see it please? Use it as a a logo alongside 'latest threads' Some of us cant see favicons on our browsers.

dan11 07:52 05 Aug 05

Well done Spandrath, looking forward to seeing your design.;-)

I must admit, that I did not enter. Would not know where to start, so full of awe to all the competitors.

watchful 08:07 05 Aug 05

Congratulations Spandrath !

Looking forward to having a look at it soon.

Sprandath 11:51 05 Aug 05

Thank you dan11 and watchful. I was surprised when the FE emailed me to say I had won this competition. I like designing graphics but I have never tries a favicon before.

watchful 12:21 05 Aug 05

.....blame the FE for our incorrect spelling of your name :o)

VoG II 16:21 05 Aug 05

Ooh! That's better.

Pooke 19:57 05 Aug 05

Well done.

ade.h 21:25 05 Aug 05

That IS certainly an improvement

Kev.Ifty 22:34 05 Aug 05

For them wot can't see it.

click here

niknax 23:01 05 Aug 05

nice design, well done

nicola

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…