Our apologies are due.

Forum Editor 18:44 18 Apr 06

Apparently there was a server outage overnight last night, and it continued into the early morning. I was in an aircraft at the time, and was blissfully unaware of the problem until I picked up my email a couple of hours ago.

I'm sorry if some of you thought we had dropped off the internet without so much as a by your leave. All seems well once more.

CurlyWhirly 18:48 18 Apr 06

These things happen but thankfully PCA is back online again :)

Jim Thing 18:53 18 Apr 06

I had to spend my evening reading a book. A green one, it was. Didn't like it much.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:02 18 Apr 06

And I went to bed last night thinking I had been abandoned.

Forum Editor 19:02 18 Apr 06

but our mailserver was down, too.

One of those days. The birth rate will probably show a blip in nine months time.

VoG II 19:13 18 Apr 06

Glad the site is back FE.

I had to spend the evening on an Excel site - a tad tedious after a few hours. Still, no blip here.

g0nvs 19:23 18 Apr 06

No problem. My ISP (NTL) were down for most of Sunday in my area.

Barnacarry 19:40 18 Apr 06

So that's what happened! After 248 games of Freecell, at an average of 43%, please don't do that again!

big bloke66 19:50 18 Apr 06

I had to help my 8yr old daughter eat one of her easter eggs, whilst watching that strange box thingy in the corner of the room.

Forum Editor 20:06 18 Apr 06

Coals to Newcastle, eh?

SG Atlantis® 20:16 18 Apr 06

"The birth rate will probably show a blip in nine months time."

lol.

I went off and sulked on the sofa last night for a bit ;) We haven't fully decided on names, there's a few shortlisted, and she's not pregnant yet, hoping though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…