Original Spam

laurie53 12:31 08 Aug 07

Good to see that the original, snail mail, spam has not been totally ousted by more modern devices.

I've just had a letter from Reader's Digest entering me in to yet another "Grand Prize Draw!

User-1159794 12:40 08 Aug 07

Haven't had one of them for years,glad to hear there still around though.LOL

Cymro. 13:04 08 Aug 07

When thinking about it, I am rather surprised that Readers Digest haven't started to send out their usual rubbish by Email spam etc. It`s not like them to miss out on an opportunity. Or perhaps I have just been lucky not to have received any.

Brumas 14:33 08 Aug 07

Don't get too excited I'M their most important customer (they told me so)so I'm gonna win , yeah right! ;o)

Quickbeam 14:41 08 Aug 07

I clicked on expecting to read about truncheon meat!

medicine hat 14:43 08 Aug 07

Somebody wins that Grand Prize every year so why not try to make it you. You do not afterall have to purchase anything. It is though a marketing stream so I am sure they have considered the use of email.

RD also strictly adhere to all MPS et al requirements so if you ask them not to send you any further mailings they will promptly act upon that request.

Legolas 14:44 08 Aug 07

I get them quite regulary, I bought a book through readers digest over 25 years ago and since then I have been a valuable customer, and giving umpteen chances to win great prizes "aye right".

Woolwell 17:39 08 Aug 07

Quickbeam

Original spam - You can buy spam fritters click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now