Omegaman Woes

Praxis99 16:18 21 Mar 05

Just read the last update by Omegaman on his website and its does seem he (and his wife)are very much on there uppers at the here

As someone whose a fan of his Omega drivers I'd say he's a deserving case for some support in whatever means it can be offered (or am I just been suckered by some sob story?).

Buchan 35 19:57 21 Mar 05

Praxis99 20:22 21 Mar 05

Ah the leery old head of cynicism rears its ugly head again, then again your probably right since he was laying it on rather thick (in an almost tired and emotional way don't you think!).

Thinking about it he should just get as much ad sponsorship as he can and to hell with the ethics or giving users a nice clean interface. That way he can hopefully keep knocking out his excellent drivers. I wouldn't notice anyway since with my ad blocking software I wouldn't see them anyway!

Forum Editor 23:10 21 Mar 05

I read a more self-pitying, maudlin load of nonsense in my life. There are plenty of people on their uppers, but few of them go on the web and expect others to bail them out of a situation that (in his case) is probably largely self-inflicted.

But then I'm just an old cynic.

Praxis99 23:39 05 Apr 05

Just finally to add he's not woeful anymore and is back to knocking out his first class drivers.

Totally-braindead 23:59 05 Apr 05

Yes Praxis99 noticed that today he really is on the up and up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…