Old consoles.

wolfie3000 03:31 26 May 06

I was "tidying" the loft this afternoon orders from the girlfriend,

And found my old cd32 games console and a few games so i fired it up and to my surprise it worked.

I played alien breed for about an hour,
I forgot how good that game was.

Should game manufacterers bring back old games such as alien breed and microcosm?

(the loft didnt get tidyed in the end) lol.

semag 08:34 26 May 06

Yeah Alien Breed was great, played them all, wish they would make it playable on the PC and Galaga too.

martjc 10:07 26 May 06

...but there's nothing wrong with saying it again! Personally, I'm a nostalgia freak of some resound. Yeah! Lets have all the eight bit consoles re-invoked! And all the games that went with them. After all, the present day kids haven't seen them yet.

wolfie3000 11:09 26 May 06

Yep the cd32 was and still is a great console.

My niece is coming over this weekend i will let her see what she thinks of it i dont think she will like it as she has an xbox lol.

Will have to root around the loft to see what other games iv still got i think iv still got worms, cannon fodder, Chaos engine, james pond 1 and 2 and zool.

Does anyone remember the fact that the worms game had a music track hidden on it?

The song was on about Boggy b,s effort in the war.

wolfie3000 11:10 26 May 06

Yep the cd32 was and still is a great console.

My niece is coming over this weekend i will let her see what she thinks of it i dont think she will like it as she has an xbox lol.

Will have to root around the loft to see what other games iv still got i think iv still got worms, cannon fodder, Chaos engine, james pond 1 and 2 and zool.

Does anyone remember the fact that the worms game had a music track hidden on it?

The song was on about Boggy b,s effort in the war.

wolfie3000 11:17 26 May 06

Found the lyrics to the "worm song" as they call it lol.

click here

Will have to rip the song onto my pc so i can listen to it.

I love the song brings back alot of memories.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…