ok whats up doc

finerty 18:59 29 Oct 13

[ duck invasion]1

Dragon_Heart 03:51 30 Oct 13

They thought it was a 'bank' and had come to leave a 'deposit' :-)

It was not done as a joke as these are certainly not wise quackery's

A duck walks into a pharmacy and says, "Do you have any chapstick?" When the pharmacist hands it to him, the duck replies, "Thanks, just put it on my bill."

Who stole the popcorn ? Some robber ducky's

Did you hear about the duck's with a drug problem ? They were quackheads

A man in a movie cinema notices what looks like a duck sitting next to him. "Are you a duck?" asked the man, surprised. "Yes." "What are you doing at the movies?" The duck replied, "Well, I have just been given some popcorn and I liked the book"

A man and his pet duck walk into a pub. It's about 5pm, but they're ready for a good night of drinking. They start off slowly, watching TV, drinking beer, eating peanuts. As the night goes on they move to mixed drinks, and then shorts, one after the other. Finally, the barman says: "Last orders" So, the man says, "One more for me... and one more for my duck." The barman sets them up. Suddenly, the duck falls over dead. The man throws some money on the bar, puts on his coat and starts to leave. The barman, yells: "Hey , you can't just leave that lyin' there." To which the man replies: "That's not a lion, that's a duck."

finerty 20:39 01 Nov 13

thanks Dragon_Heart some very good laughs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant