OK PC Advisor wher've you hidden it ??? !!!!

Sethhaniel 14:58 14 Nov 05

in January's PCA (issue 126) on page 188 you mention a program 'Wavepad' "on the coverdisk"
could you give a hint as to where on the cover disk ;)

GaT7 15:12 14 Nov 05

If it's any help, you can download WavePad from click here. G

Sethhaniel 15:49 14 Nov 05

pity the poor person with no internet connection who relies on these little tidbits on their cover disk ;)

GaT7 19:17 14 Nov 05

About the lack of Internet connection - did cross my mind when I posted, as I thought you wouldn't have asked in the first place.

Have you (or the person you were helping) found it yet? If you/a friend still needs it, I could burn it on a disk (along with other 'useful' programs - wouldn't want to waste the space!) & send it over. G

Sethhaniel 08:44 15 Nov 05

thanks for the offer - i have access otherwise to the web and have downloaded from above site - and will wait to read the apology in next months PCA ;)

RickyC :-) 10:25 15 Nov 05

Hi Sethhaniel,

apologies for the missing program - I didn't spot Wavepad in the helpline copy before producing the disc. I'll add the file to the CD for the February issue.

kind regards

Richard Clooke
CD Editor

Sethhaniel 11:06 15 Nov 05

;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…