Oh look, there's a new website award competition!

Forum Editor 18:44 19 Oct 07

click here

I bet it would be nice to be nominated for one of these awards. I suppose if someone was to think of nominating us they would enter us under the online retailer category. I understand that the organisers (BT) want lots of people to nominate their favourite sites.

If only......

alB 18:51 19 Oct 07

Say no more ....nudge nudge, wink wink ...alB

Forum Editor 18:52 19 Oct 07

Whatever could you mean?

Bingalau 19:02 19 Oct 07

No sooner winked at than done.

anskyber 19:26 19 Oct 07

Good gracious, how audacious.

Will the best fashion site do?

OK, I've responded to the undiluted "hint"

Bingalau 19:33 19 Oct 07

Please come back to the awards site (click here) between November 14, 2007 and December 9, 2007 to vote for the sites that have been shortlisted by our panel of expert judges.
Let's at least get on the shortlist...

Spark6 19:48 19 Oct 07

swung it for me.

wolfie3000 20:22 19 Oct 07

Ok i got the hint ;)

wellshgit 20:27 19 Oct 07

done in the wink of an eye

doctor92 20:39 19 Oct 07

online retailer? Oh yes, if ever I want to buy something, i do not go to Amazon, ebuyer, ebay, etc, I make a beeline straight for pcadvisor.co.uk

Good grief, if you are going to win, you will win, I am sure Amazon are not begging their customers to vote for them.

So you can poo-poo the results of the "worst place to live" award, but are more than happy to rig a vote that you could possibly win?

Shameful.

TopCat® 20:44 19 Oct 07

Done and dusted! Just an observation, but BT Broadband are going to have a substantial database of active email addresses when this is over, don't you think? Not saying they will take advantage of this....but on the other hand.... TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac