Oh Good!

onthelimit1 15:03 PM 17 Jan 12
  Aitchbee 15:42 PM 17 Jan 12

If he is released from jail, in 3 months or so, I hope he goes to Citizens Advice regarding his rights to benefits, for him and his five children.

Justice has NOT prevailed. That is my opinion.

Woolwell 16:08 PM 17 Jan 12

I can see both sides of the argument but on balance think that he should be deported.

onthelimit1 16:13 PM 17 Jan 12

Yes, I can understand that if those who would be testifying against him had been tortured to extract that info, then it's a bit flawed. BUT, I don't see why we should have to pay for him to spend time in prison here. Or, even worse, that he might be released.

Bingalau 16:31 PM 17 Jan 12

I think that on balance he should be deported to some other country even if it is not Jordan. I've just deleted a bit I typed about what I really think should happen to him, because all the do-gooders would be up in arms and trying to have my guts for garters. The FE would certainly have deleted it anyway, so I have saved him the job.

spuds 16:33 PM 17 Jan 12

I wonder if this person or any of the 'defenders' have considered what damage and torture he as caused others, and may well continue on his release?.

john bunyan 18:25 PM 17 Jan 12

He should watch out for Mossad motor cyclists!

woodchip 18:32 PM 17 Jan 12

Bingalau Just got that bit you deleted, Looks like I may have said it

john bunyan 18:54 PM 17 Jan 12

Sorry - bad taste!

johndrew 19:51 PM 17 Jan 12

Given that he said that all Jews, including children, should be killed and Americans and the English should also be attacked, I have little concern for his security in Jordan.

morddwyd 20:44 PM 17 Jan 12

"Sorry - bad taste!"

No it wasn't.

They are a real threat to such as he.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off