Oh Boy Mr Sugar

ulrich 21:38 28 Mar 07

Alan Sugar evidently decided the people who were chosen in previous programmes were not up to standard. So he wanted in on choosing. Mr Sugar they don't even know what Espresso coffee is.

pj123 18:37 29 Mar 07

What?

€dstowe 18:54 29 Mar 07

I can't imagine why any sane person would want to work for this out and out bully.

Demeaning and ridiculing your employees is not the way to get the best out of them - if by chance it does work that way then the wrong staff are doing the job.

The people who appear on the programme are not interested in working for Alan Sugar, their prime objective is to get on to television and possibly promote a career there.

oresome 20:55 29 Mar 07

Let's face it.

These shows are far from reality.

Arthur Scrimshaw 21:20 29 Mar 07

self belief and arrogance, but I find the attitude of most of the contestants breathtaking. I find it so cringeworthy I cannot watch most of the programme, however my sadistic side drives me to watch the last fifteen minutes!

interzone55 21:41 29 Mar 07

Whilst I was working for littlewoods I had the misfortune to be place on a "fast track" management training program, so had spend 6months working with over confident people like the ones on The Apprentice.

I have to say that it was by far the worst 6 months of my life.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant