Official probe.. Not Yeti

Seth Haniel 12:58 30 Mar 11

click here

British wildlife expert David Attenborough said he believed that there was very convincing evidence that yetis do exist.

The Administration of Kemerovo, the regional government, will announce its final decision on whether they will implement the research institute after it hosts an international conference on yetis later this year.

Seth Haniel 13:17 30 Mar 11

But I am absolutely baffled by the Abominable Snowman which is also called the Yeti or Sasquatch. Because very convincing footprints have been found,. What made them? We're talking, particularly about the Abominable Snowman, to have footprints at 18, 19,000ft. Nobody goes up to 19 000 feet just to make a joke.”

Seth Haniel 13:21 30 Mar 11

Quote "The Administration of Kemerovo, the regional government, will announce its final decision on whether they will implement the research institute after it hosts an international conference on yetis later this year"

and your link
"The region will announce its final decision after hosting an international conference on yetis later this year, the statement said, citing the regional government's education and science department.
"

and my thread title NOT Yeti

your research just confirms what I have said Thankyou

:)

spuds 13:32 30 Mar 11

Apparently some people still show scorn to other peoples believes about black panthers, wild boar, wallabies roaming around or in certain parts of the UK!.

Yet at the same time there are thousands of species still being found, that were previously unknown or argued about or regarded as extinct!.

Seth Haniel 13:44 30 Mar 11

ahh but when you get the indeniable proof - they come back and say it was an escaped pet - or released from bankrupt private zoo

(forgetting all the paperwork and records that have to be kept on these ventures in the first place) :)

spuds 15:09 30 Mar 11

"Attenborough would be a lot more stupid than he is".

I think some of his mass audience of followers world-wide might disagree with you there?.

Seth Haniel 15:29 30 Mar 11

SYDNEY – Up to 45 rare species of wallaby, bandicoot and other Australian animals could become extinct within 20 years unless urgent action is taken to control introduced predators and other threats, scientists warned Wednesday.

Yahoo News today

Looks like yer wallabies are not even going to be in their natural habitiat - have to send some of ours over :)

Forum Editor 15:39 30 Mar 11

is that he would never say there was "very convincing evidence" that something existing unless he had seen the evidence himself. He's aware of the respect with which his utterances are treated, so he's very careful.

I've been in the same room with him, and heard him talking about the environment - it was a master-class in how to pick your way through a complex subject without making any unverifiable claims.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…