sirreaoscar 15:52 17 Aug 06

So what do people think?
click here

GaT7 16:01 17 Aug 06

Here's a similar one click here with a .com ending. G

Sethhaniel 16:04 17 Aug 06

Conline Surveys

don't touch with bargepole -springs to mind
or send me your £7.99 and I'll send you a list of paid survey companies to contribute to ;)

sirreaoscar 16:53 17 Aug 06

Sethhaniel thanks for the offer!
It was a tounge incheek view at something you have to pay out before getting anything back;-)

wky 17:22 17 Aug 06

This idea is quite genuine, but I don't know about the company you linked. I used to do it, but it's worthless waste of time and money, I used ciao.com, they don't always send you surveys to do and when they do they're worth like 50p and £1 lol, but they last like 20 minutes. Pointless in my opinion.

spuds 17:44 17 Aug 06

There's dozens, if not hundreds of these type of schemes about, nearly all cost you money to join. Not worth the time and effort, unless you are running the scheme, even then it may not be a worthwhile enterprise.

On a personal note, I recall a neighbour who tried to get people in the area to sign up for a similar type of scheme. The thing that impressed me the most, was his wreck of a car with advertisement displayed in the windows, telling people how easy it was to earn £100 an hour. Needless to say, he scrapped the car, and the advertisement seemed to have ended the same way.

wolfie3000 23:43 17 Aug 06

Last year i did a paid survey by phone,
They phoned me once a fortnight it took 5 minutes each time and i got £5 a month for it.

I saved all the money and spent it on a weekend away.

But i wouldnt do online surveys.

wolfie3000 23:45 17 Aug 06

Oh forgot to say the company was taylor nelson sofres.

click here[OID[FCAC1D931F80F3459B1034CD2304EC38]]

wolfie3000 23:47 17 Aug 06

Oops!!

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…