NVIDIA/ BIOSTAR NF4UL-A9 M/board

Bobdog 15:16 10 Jan 06

SEPT 2005 - I had a computer built to order, the computer Bits for the PC were specified by the supplier & used NF4UL-A9 M/board. The computer never worked when I got home. Did not start up in windows, instead just BIOS bios starts up black screen displays "Detecting IDE's....",for 10 minutes, changes to black screen "Detecting Arrays......". It has been back to builder twice. It has had Power Suyply unit changed to 480Watt. They had trouble building this machine, the (sacked technician) told me he had replaced the motherboard (and I have the returns note saying "INTERMITTANT FAULT COULD NOT LOCATE IDE's")& They fitted 4 Hard- drives before one would work. AND THEY STILL SAY THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. After 3 months of hastle and no computer. I am now taking Court Action. Has anybody had these problems with a NF4UL-a9 M/board. PLEASE, PLEASE help.

007al 16:08 10 Jan 06

I suspect the `sacked` technician didnt change the motherboard,and some places say the employee has been sacked when there is a problem too.Where did you get the pc from?What have they offered in the way of assistance,and do they still have the pc?

Bobdog 18:52 10 Jan 06

I can't name them, but look at the capital letter Bits put a 4 infront of PCs.
They had the machine 9 days out of the first 13 days, and I had it boxed up and disconnected for 2 days before I set it up. (I had it setup for 2 days in 3 month.

The company have said there is nothing wrong with it.

The company have had two attempts to repair it.

The company is in Bury Lancs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…