The nutter has landed

Kate B 14:45 23 Jun 05

Well, I landed yesterday anyway, from Australia - and got home to find my nutter machine waiting for me!

Slight anxious moment when I pressed the button and nothing happened, then I realised that in fact you have to press two buttons - all was then well.

It's glorious, purring like a kitten with stars in its whiskers. I've just loaded up Doom 3 which looks the business.

spuds 15:30 23 Jun 05

Sleep deprivation,pizzas and large mugs of coffee now takes over :o))

exdragon 15:34 23 Jun 05

just switch it off til you've read your post, watered the plants, done the washing/ironing, fed the cat, vacuumed.... No? Oh well, have fun! I've enjoyed reading the earlier threads, though didn't have a clue what was going on, not being a gamer, but it sounded good!!

Kate B 15:35 23 Jun 05

too late, exmpdragon ... the huge pile of post is as yet unattended ... pass the coffee, spuds!

Pooke 17:38 23 Jun 05

Welcome back, hope you had a great time.......

Have fun with that monster machine! Have you ran any benchmarks?

Regards

Pooke

Curio 19:12 23 Jun 05

Seems you were only gone a couple of days. Enjoy your new PC. If you are going to do a bit of internal checking (Desktop) click here Everest free Home Edition

powerless 19:50 23 Jun 05

Let's see some pics ;-)

stalion 20:12 23 Jun 05

better check your emails might take you a week with all the spam, lol

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:30 23 Jun 05

I never even realised that you had been to Australia.

G

josie mayhem 22:07 23 Jun 05

I don't know what to be more enverous about, your trip to Aus (the land of my grandfathers)or the beast that you've come home to.

But alas I will keep dreaming, and hopefuly you will enjoy your new machine.

Let us all know how it going and please show us some pici's so we can really drool...

Kate B 10:03 24 Jun 05

I'll take some pics over the weekend and post them on my website - it's really great that you guys are so enthusiastic about this with me, it's making the enjoyment even greater.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…