Number of Posts

morddwyd 29 Aug 12

I don't normally get down to the bottom of the page much, but I noticed today that I have mad 12,000 posts.

Ye Gods!

You'd think I'd have something better to do.

I must get out more!

(No, I'm not starting a poll to see who has the most, just commenting on my own pathetic life!)

morddwyd 29 Aug 12

"mad" = "made" (though I may have been right the first time!)

wee eddie 29 Aug 12

Freudian Slip

Quickbeam 29 Aug 12

...or how many spare moments were filled;)

Quickbeam 29 Aug 12

I'm only on 10,253 posts. 386 of which are sensible queries on the technical forums, but 9,867 not necessarily sensible posts on this one!

Aitchbee 29 Aug 12

...or the number of adverts generated at the bottom of the page. (Fence posts in this case)

Quickbeam 29 Aug 12

There's an advert for a free personality test at the moment. Is PCA trying to tell us something?

Aitchbee 29 Aug 12

That would come under 'shrinks' ... an Americanism that hasn't caught on, over here.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 29 Aug 12

Is that since the name change? :0)

Sounds like an addiction to me - or is that obsession but what else can you do while its raining outside and a good excuse not to cut the grass?

Nontek 29 Aug 12

Hmm, I am on 24,285, but no doubt at all just a drop in the ocean compared to some!

Pine Man 29 Aug 12

I've just checked 'My Posts' and it appears to be my 10th birthday on this forum.

Wonder what sort of present the FE is going to send me?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message