Now that Speakers Corner is downgraded

anskyber 20:06 24 Jan 06

Can I have "Absolute Beginners on the front page?

anskyber 20:27 24 Jan 06

click here Surely absolute beginners is more value than this for Forums front page!?!

watchful 21:21 24 Jan 06

in what way?

Speakers' Corner is now offering a little light relief and Absolute Beginners is a relatively new section but, if you ask nicely, perhaps it will get a more prominent position.

Totally-braindead 21:35 24 Jan 06

I was wondering what that meant as well watchful.

stalion 22:51 24 Jan 06

all the forums abide by the same rules and are not graded as far as I know.Decisions are taken by the F.E. and associates so I would await his input on your question.

Forum Editor 23:17 24 Jan 06

anskyber, but we've responded to frequent requests by relaxing the rules slightly. If it doesn't work out we'll stop it, but let's give things a chance to settle. The one thing we're not going to do is make all kinds of changes in a hurry.

anskyber 15:39 25 Jan 06

Yes sorry I should have made myself clearer.It was simply part of a thing I have to give the same prominence of AB as the other 6 headings and in view of the relaxation with SC to just about anything I thought the AB which does concentrate on the main subject could swap places with SC.

anskyber 15:40 25 Jan 06

Downgraded was used to be slightly provocative, maybe unwisely!!

Totally-braindead 16:46 25 Jan 06

Aha!

stalion 19:18 25 Jan 06

Downgraded was used to be slightly provocative, maybe unwisely!!
Full marks for your honesty

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…