Now that's what I call a punchup

Strawballs 24 Sep 12
Answered

2,000 workers involved in Brawl at Foxconn factory

Factory brawl

Aitchbee 24 Sep 12

The 2,000 workers involved will perhaps reap the benefits , triple time overtime, to churn out more apple products ... but realistically ... I think they will all be fired.

Strawballs 24 Sep 12

In China they could end up inside. That is one very big factory with 79,000 workers.

interzone55 25 Sep 12
Answer

Strawballs

This is quite a small Foxconn plant.

The Shenzhen site is the size of a small city, with reports suggesting between 250,000 & 450,000 staff on site.

For a company founded less than 40 years ago, Foxconn has grown into the world's 10th biggest employer, just behind Indian Railways and the Indian Army http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17429786

LanceAlot 25 Sep 12

I'm glad it didn't happen in South Africa. I'd imagine the workers would have been machine-gunned by the police.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message