Now here is a nice thought...

Z1100 23:01 16 Nov 06

I have enjoyed building this site for my ‘Sister & Brother’ both from ‘Another Mother’ and both loved as dearly as those from my own Mother.

There are many quotes across the pages that I have assembled here, many are deeply true and just as many are funny, witty and bright.

Some are chosen because they remind me that parenthood is not easy and yet others are chosen to remind me that childhood is not easy either. Some are from the font of all wisdom and some are from the respected writers from the past, all have the power to make me stop and think about how I present myself to the people I meet.

I hope that they inspire you to think about Family and Friends and what you can do for them, not what they can do for you. Because it is with that thought that I built these pages, the thought that Vicki and Bills’ Family can get some joy from what I give…

What with Christmas and all coming up.

Hanx!
K.

ashdav 00:12 17 Nov 06

Not being picky but a link would be nice. LOL

WhiteTruckMan 00:28 17 Nov 06

isnt going to see much work at this rate. Perhaps z1100 is saving bandwidth...? :)

WTM

Z1100 00:52 17 Nov 06

put a link to the site.

I did build it and if you do want to see it then just e-mail me and I will send the URL. You can even critique it if you want.

It really is just a site for Relatives abroad to see their Family here in the UK. But the sentiment above is relevant to all I hope.

Hanx!
K.

Forum Editor 04:17 17 Nov 06

Please post a thread in our Webdesign forum. You'll need to include a link to the site - it isn't appropriate to ask people to email you for a url.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017