Now that the globe isn't warming..

Sapins 18:51 12 Mar 07

click here

What are the "Greens" going to come up with next?

I shan't worry about my carbon footprint.

I won't turn my heating down.

I will not trade in my car for a "cleaner" model.

I think I am going to be a lot more relaxed from now on.

citadel 19:13 12 Mar 07

They will have to find some other excuse to tax us.

Watchful 19:16 12 Mar 07

I have been sitting on the fence over this one for quite a while as even the experts cannot agree. I still haven't jumped down yet.

bremner 19:20 12 Mar 07

For every 'expert' that says its our fault another says it's a natural cycle of events.

I am on the fence next to Watchful

al7478 19:24 12 Mar 07

There is not one expert who thinks its a natural cycle of events for each who says its our fault. the latter far outnumber the former.

beeuuem 20:08 12 Mar 07

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

VoG II 20:14 12 Mar 07

That doesn't mean that they are correct, al7478.

I'm not a climate scientist but I know enough to know which side of the fence I'm on and that is firmly on the non-anthropogenic one.

chocolate cake 20:19 12 Mar 07

Home page reads -

The personal web site of Astronomer/Meteorologist Steven LJ Russo, Planetarium Manager of the Suits-Bueche Planetarium at the Schenectady Museum in Schenectady, NY.
***This web site is not run by the Schenectady Museum and Suits-Bueche Planetarium.***

Given a choice I would rather get a respected official opinion before eating the last brussel sprout on the plate.

Ho-Lin-Sok 20:19 12 Mar 07

Trouble with this type of arguement, it is only when you die screaming that you know who was right.

tony58 20:23 12 Mar 07

not just the "Greens",there are plenty on the bandwagon now, spiv politicians,"experts" etc,with us paying for it all.

Totally-braindead 20:29 12 Mar 07

Reminds me a bit of the conspiracy theory posts we've seen recently.
I'm not saying they are wrong but the majority of scientists seem to believe this is not a natural event and is caused by us.
Regardless of which is right if we do carry on as we have being doing at the least we will make matters worse.
If we are doing this to our planet and it isn't a natural event then effectively we are killing ourselves and our children or our childrens children.
If someone looks back in 100 years time at the position we are in now what will they say?
Do you want to take the chance?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now