NOTICE OF EVICTION

NoIdea21 22:39 14 Nov 06

Sorry about the rant.
But today I have been served with a notice of eviction from my local county court.
This would to be expected except I payed my mortgage OFF on the 02/10/2006. I have had arrears in the past and have recieved a suspended order, But it appears that the mortgage company forgot to inform thier solicitors of the fact that I had cleared all money owing.
They are quick to jump on us for lack of comunication what about them.

grumpy old git™ 23:04 14 Nov 06

It maybe worthwhile popping down to your local county court office and offer the evidence or ask your mortgage company to withdraw the order.

have you paid the arrears or payed the full amount off?

Whatever way you must do something.

best of luck.

NoIdea21 23:10 14 Nov 06

Thank you.
Been to see court office and they want me to pay £35 to see a judge next tuesday. I WILL OF COURSE.
I'm also going to see my solicitor about the matter.
Just thought it was a bit off.

NoIdea21 23:11 14 Nov 06

Sorry should have said that have paid the full amount, I owe nothing at all.

Forum Editor 23:43 14 Nov 06

to ask for the eviction order to be cancelled. Normally you can resolve such matters by going to see the Bailiffs and producing evidence of payment of the debt.

Either way you won't be evicted if you've discharged the debt.

NoIdea21 23:53 14 Nov 06

Thank you FE.
I have no contact information for the bailiff (this appears to be missing from the order).
I have been to see a nice lady at the court and see just handed me a form to fill in.

Forum Editor 00:08 15 Nov 06

are often located in the same building as the court, and are well-used to people coming to see them. Once the bailiffs have a court order they'll execute it, and it's essential that you speak to them as soon as you can. I'm sure they'll be only too pleased to stop the execution, once they have evidence that you've discharged the debt.

NoIdea21 00:23 15 Nov 06

Thank you FE.
Looks like I will need to take a morning off work to sort this as notice states that bailiff is only available between 9:15 & 11:15 although no contact details.
This is great as I only started a new job this week, induction course on MONDAY first day of work WEDNESDAY, Looks like I don't want the job.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…