Not impressed by Click Networks Advert

wee eddie 11:01 AM 26 Jun 13

for IT Support in Glasgow

And shows a picture of Stirling Castle

They wouldn't get my money

Aitchbee 11:19 AM 26 Jun 13

wee eddie - is this what you are on about?

It does say 'Located across Scotland'.

wiz-king 11:56 AM 26 Jun 13

Aitchbee dont hide your light under a bushel - show your flats. grin

wee eddie 12:08 PM 26 Jun 13

No Aitchbee:

I was talking about the Header at the top of our page which specifies Glasgow and mentions nothing about the rest of Scotland but shows a picture of Stirling Castle. Although that is from the same people.

I would be looking for 'attention to detail' in such a Service!

Chronos the 2nd 13:34 PM 26 Jun 13

The image changes from Glasgow, to Edinburgh (Balmoral Hotel) Forth rail bridge,Stirling castle and other views of Edinburgh and Glasgow.

spuds 14:15 PM 26 Jun 13

I don't seem to get these problem adverts nowadays, since using Adblock Plus :O(

wee eddie 15:05 PM 26 Jun 13

Chronos: If they were sufficiently fly to arrange for the Picture to change, would it not be equally fly to change the wording, to fit the picture, at the same time

Forum Editor 19:37 PM 26 Jun 13

I'm not sure if we're both seeing the same advertisement. The IT services ad I see clearly mentions Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling, and that the company provides services 'across Scotland'.

I don't see what you're making a fuss about, and I certainly don't see why you have cause to refer to the people who run the business as "Fly".

I think we have better things to spend our time on.

wee eddie 20:43 PM 26 Jun 13

In my email to you, I referred to the Company called Citizens Debt Advisor and referred to them as fly, not the Click Networks Advert for IT Support.

I now see that I ought to have taken a Screen Grab to prove my point

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Jean Jullien, Supermundane and more design badges for Farmdrop's 'local food revolution'

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know