Not another tiscali disc

Noldi 18:52 25 Apr 05

Am I the only one getting peed of with these tiscali discs stuck in the middle of my PCA. If im not carfull removing it I have a hole in a interesting artical on the next page. Maybe that might be topic on the help forum. How do I remove a tiscali disc without damaging my PCA.

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:18 25 Apr 05

It has been done to death click here I always take the opinion that if someone is unable to remove the disks with care, then the human race may not have evolved in the way intended. ;-)))

Noldi 19:25 25 Apr 05

Sorry didt look
But its peed me off. I dont want another free internet disc.

octal 19:32 25 Apr 05

They're good for scaring the birds off the garden :-)

Andybear 20:28 25 Apr 05

And they make excellent coasters. It doesn't take long to get a matching set :-)

Apparently the latest craze is to put one in the microwave on full power 5 minutes, do it at night and turn off all the lights in the house.Apparantly the light show given off makes the neighbours think that aliens have landed.

Not sure about the noxious gasses given off though.

Joe R 21:03 25 Apr 05

I'm afraid mines hit the wastebasket in my local newsagents, before I leave the shop.

powerless 21:05 25 Apr 05
  octal 21:08 25 Apr 05

It must be pretty good for a 7.2MB download!

powerless 21:19 25 Apr 05

Yeah sorry about the size :-(

octal 21:26 25 Apr 05

Well, that looked pretty simple, I don't know what all the fuss is about.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…