No stress

carolineann 13:18 22 Dec 04

this year. I have done about 90% of my shopping on line.

Most of the pressies, and all of the food.

Oh the joy of internet shopping.

Sethhaniel 13:57 22 Dec 04

that will drive you nuts ;)

CurlyWhirly 15:01 22 Dec 04

I have done most of my Christmas shopping online also and I have read articles saying that the growth in internet shopping has continued to rise!

Kate B 18:41 22 Dec 04

Did mine weeks ago ... *smug grin*

spuds 19:48 22 Dec 04

Oh the joy of internet shopping. Wait till you need to contact customer services :o(

Ordered some goods last week,sent a couple of emails regarding a problem, had no response, then spent most of yesterday trying to contact customer services via landline. Busy tone all yesterday, then tried first thing this morning, but was kept on hold for 38 minutes due to "all our agents are busy, please hold, your call is important to us".Eventually gave up and took the dogs for a good long walk.Mr Grumpy signing off.

Forum Editor 19:59 22 Dec 04

and I don't want to be a wet blanket. A few Christmas-oriented threads are fine, but we aren't here to host online chat sessions. I've deleted posts by two people who seem to think otherwise - not just here, but in another thread as well; let's not have a repetition.

I'm extremely busy, and I don't have time to email the people concerned individually, but you know who you are.

Sorry carolineann, on with the joys on Internet shopping. My Amazon order finally arrived today, so I'm a happy bunny.

carolineann 20:46 22 Dec 04

No problem.

Glad your order arrived. I think I have been extremly lucky with internet ordering.
I have yet to be disappointed with anything.

georgemac 22:02 22 Dec 04

it is brillinat unless something goes wrong - which happily rarely happens.

I have had one bad experience this Christmas which is yet to be resolved.

I also really like shopping with Amazon, but a TV we bought has developed a slight fault (keeps switching off to standby) and getting to view their returns policy is a nightmare if the product was bought more than 30 days ago!

Still I'm sure if I return it, I will either get refund or replacement & postage returned - but I never kept the packaging as it was too big - would not go through the loft hatch.

Still - no stress so will leave it until into the new year and enjoy Christmas.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…