No sign of Brumas Tonight

birdface 21:17 08 Apr 11
Answered

Whats happened to Brumas tonight. He is usually on at 9Pm is he on holiday or just unable to post.

Bingalau 21:21 08 Apr 11

He made a posting about an hour ago so he is here somewhere, probably trying to fathom out how to get his picture linked up?

birdface 21:25 08 Apr 11

Bingalau.Yes it is a bit awkward now you have to copy and paste it in the litlle box that opens when you click on the I or forward slash beside the B. So I have been told but I have not tried it yet.

Bingalau 21:26 08 Apr 11

Just checked and Brumas posted in the "Do you like our new home thread at about 20 minutes past eight... so he is alive and probably kicking somewhere...

birdface 21:28 08 Apr 11

Hope he is going to do a bit of overtime tonight then.

Bingalau 21:40 08 Apr 11

Oh well, I'm off to bed. Had a long busy day and I am supposed to take it easy and do nothing. But I couldn't sit and watch my partner doing all the hard work on her own. Talk to you tomorrow Brumas. I hope?

Bingalau 21:43 08 Apr 11

Buteman. Brumas asked in his Last post (hope it isn't) how to green tick and you have obviously found out... So How please?

Bingalau 21:48 08 Apr 11

Just got an e-mail from Brumas...as follows...

*Can't get on to post, all I am getting is Oops! Exception Encountered Error Running Custom Exception handler Error Type: Expression : [N/A] Error Messages: Element CURURL is undefined in REQUEST. Please let the troops know. Much Obliged*

Alan

birdface 21:51 08 Apr 11

Bingalau Thanks for coming back and letting us know what the problem is. Looks like an early bed tonight for a few of us then.

Woolwell 22:06 08 Apr 11

Had exactly the same error message as Brumas for the last hour. Just managed to get back. It was not browser specific as it happened with all 4 of the browsers I use.

birdface 22:24 08 Apr 11

Woolwell now that you are back how do you close a post.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac