No it isn't ...

Nontek 12:47 22 Jul 13
Answered

According to BBC News, the whole country is excited. Hmm, I don't think so!

Click here

Forum Editor 12:49 22 Jul 13

But huge numbers of people are, and not just at home - there's an enormous amount of interest abroad.

Nontek 12:52 22 Jul 13

I don't know anybody locally who is excited about the royal birth-to-be, certainly no sign of it around town here in Pompey.

Anybody else outside of London who has seen any signs of excitment?

fourm member 12:59 22 Jul 13

I just hope we don't get the sort of communal hysteria that happened when Diana died.

I'm sure some people are excited but I hope they won't think I'm a bad person for not joining in with that excitement.

A woman is having a baby. Of course, I hope it goes well but no more so than I do for all the other babies born every day around the world.

fourm member 13:18 22 Jul 13

"Now on BBC News, we go over to Dublin for the latest on the situation in Moscow."

The studio-based newsreader has been kicked out to stand outside the hospital and say 'The next news will come from Buckingham Palace'.

Flak999 14:03 22 Jul 13

The hysterical coverage of this is verging on the ridiculous, so a woman is having a baby! I believe hundreds of other women do the same every day?

It is a matter of complete indifference to me what she has or when she has it.

I think the only time I might show a smidgeon of interest would be if she gave birth to Puff the magic dragon. Unless that happens I shall keep the TV and radio turned off until this whole awful pantomime reaches it's inevitable conclusion!

Nontek 14:54 22 Jul 13

Flak999

Couldn't agree more!

bumpkin 15:03 22 Jul 13

Nontek, no Street Party in your road then:-) Just another mouth for us to feed.

bumpkin 15:07 22 Jul 13

That means I agree with you, not worded very well.

Mr Mistoffelees 15:08 22 Jul 13

"the whole country is excited. Hmm, I don't think so!"

I share that sentiment.

Aitchbee 15:13 22 Jul 13

... I do hope Kate has twins with red hair ... 66/1.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…