No claims bonus

wiz-king 18:57 27 Feb 12
Answered

Have Costa lost it? Third accident.

1st Egypt

2nd Italy

3rd Seychelles

johndrew 20:22 27 Feb 12

The suggestion on BBC News was that if the Concordia incident hadn't occurred, the Allegra would hardly be newsworthy. I wonder.

Perhaps, given its position, if Somali pirates (criminals?) get involved it will be more than newsworthy!!

As for no claims, I wonder how many will be thinking about recovering deposits for holidays with the company.

As an aside I hear that Argentina are attempting to upset not only the UK by refusing entry of the P&O Adonia into their ports but are also taking on American companies as well. This could be interesting.

Aitchbee 20:31 27 Feb 12

This incident, would (probably) not have been reported if it was any other company.

The passengers will be somewhat inconvenienced, but hopefully all will be recompensed by Costa.

morddwyd 20:43 27 Feb 12
Answer

A ship with 1,000 people on board adrift without power in pirate infested waters, in a typhoon zone?

How can this possibly be more newsworthy that the latest girlfriend of some leading footballer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…