A nice website to share your opinions

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 18:22 15 Feb 05

I have found a great site that you can share your opions of any items that you like.

You can get paid some money to write the reviews if other members think its a good one.

I have written my opinion on 5 items a motherboard,a viewsonic pocketpc,gmail.com,webcam.i am going to do one on hienz baked beans lol.

Just thought id tell the forum about this,i have asked of the FE's permision.

click here

Indigo 1 21:50 15 Feb 05

Not sure I like the look of that, they require far too much personal information for my liking, it can only lead to more junk mail.

Forum Editor 22:29 15 Feb 05

Indigo 1 is quite right - they want too much personal information for comfort. I'm not jumping to conclusions, but spam emanates from similar sites.

Personally I wouldn't be interested in signing up for this under any circumstances.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 22:41 15 Feb 05

HHMM...perhaps your right but i Personally havn't recieved any spam from this site.

If you don't like advertising being pointed at you and easy soloution would be to create a new hotmail addy and just use that for signups.

Thankyou for all comments.

GibsonSt19 11:37 16 Feb 05

They're a huge well respected, highly moral company.

GibsonSt19 11:38 16 Feb 05

..to browse reviews, you don't need to join.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 12:26 16 Feb 05

Are you a member of ciao?

Dorsai 18:40 16 Feb 05

As Ben says, the only really important info they ask for is you e-mail addy, and it is easy enough to create a new one from the likes of yahoo just for this. The rest, you can enter whatever you want.

herc182 21:19 16 Feb 05

i am a member and have written a rew reviews. no spam at all. i have lost a little interest though since i am no longer based in an office and have no time to fill out reviews etc

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 21:37 16 Feb 05

Whats your ciao name ill rate your reviews.

herc182 21:48 16 Feb 05

and yours?
i dont have many (less than 5!).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…