Newcomer to forum.

Joe R 20:29 14 Feb 05

Hello all. I have only just registered as a user in this forum, and would like to say a few words.

I have been watching a lot of what goes on over the last few weeks,( with a friend who is a registered user ) and have found the site fascinating, and only wish that I had been aware of it a long while ago.

The expertise, and thoroughness, which are made available to newcomers, are a joy to watch at times, and would have saved me a lot of teeth-gnashing (and hard earned cash at times).

I hope that I can be of assistance in the forum, and look forward to the full experience.

Regards. Joe R.

stalion 20:41 14 Feb 05

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your enlightening post.
Regards

kenzy 20:44 14 Feb 05

Hi Joe - welcome! Over the last couple of years the help and advice I've received on this Forum has been invaluable to me as a comparative novice.You will find that even the most basic questions are answered willingly.Hope you enjoy it.

TOPCAT® 21:00 14 Feb 05

Welcome aboard Joe R. Hope you'll be able to remain a long time with us.

Regards, TC.

Senile Syd 21:05 14 Feb 05

As a relative new boy myself, I can certainly confirm that this is a well-run forum, full of exceptionally well-informed, helpful and patient people.

Welcome.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 21:13 14 Feb 05

Welcome!

I have been here for about 2 years and this Forum is great! always a laugh and a helping hand!.

Get posting!

ben

Joe R 21:17 14 Feb 05

Thank you all,

For the kind words, and welcome.

Forum Editor 00:13 15 Feb 05

and in hoping that you find us a help in time of need. Feel free to offer advice and/or help in the forum whenever you think you can, and don't forget to email me - using the "Contact the Forum Editor" link at the top left of this page - if you would like a copy of our guide to using the forum. It's available as either a Word doc or a PDF - just mention which you would prefer.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:40 15 Feb 05

I agree this site is 'fascinating' at times, and every visit is worth it.

fullyfitted 21:51 15 Feb 05

Just to endorse what others have said.I've been a member for about 12 month and being a novice I've asked some very basic questions and I've always been treated with courtesy and patience even when I've done some stupid things like hi-jacking a thread( I still squirm over that one) .
Welcome aboard

Buchan 35 19:57 17 Feb 05

My welcome to you as well. I found this forum exactly the same way as you did and I`m still much of a newbie.Fascinating indeed, and the help is enormous, particularly for your stated reasons. Enjoy yourself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…