New Year's resolutions for 2010

numpty_uk 15:46 27 Dec 09

For me it's got to be getting fitter!
I've eaten & drank to much over the last few days.
If i can drop 2" off my waist it would be a great target to go for.

So what are others going to do for 2010?

bri-an 16:09 27 Dec 09

Years ago I resolved never to make any 'Resolutions', and I'm so proud to say I've, thus far, achieved it.

Kevscar1 17:59 27 Dec 09

Surgary Football Association

Quickbeam 06:33 28 Dec 09

Never make resolutions whilst under the influence. My Nieces husband plays drums, my gt nephew got a Fender Stratocaster for Christmas and I ended up playing bass (very very badly) in a jam... and also ended up agreeing to learn it better for a summer barbie. Now I've got the choice of bottling out or taking some lessons... lessons it is... I can't be seen to give up just because a 13 year old can make a Strat sing sweetly... can I?

This will be the first time in decades that I enter the new year with a resolution to keep.

Chegs ®™ 10:42 28 Dec 09

I have made many resolutions over the years,all have failed so I decided to make no more & that resolution is the only one I've ever kept to.

Awshum 10:59 28 Dec 09

To work less and play more.

I've got games like Uncharted 2 still in cellophane as I've been to busy to play. :(

Toneman 11:20 28 Dec 09

From yesterday's sermon, when anyone riles me, to say to myself "patience", and smile...well, you did ask...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced