New Year Thoughts about the PCAdvisor Forums

flaming 05:28 06 Jan 06

Happy New Year to all who read this! I was posting on the section for 'Absolute Beginners'. I posted at the tail-end of one thread so I don't know if the relevant persons saw it, but I gave my thanks and said I wished I had found the website months ago as I had had encouraging comments and welcomes from other posters. Again, my thanks to them. From the posts I have read in other categories I can see that this is a very friendly site and caters for people of all levels.
None of my immediate friends have PCs. I missed the background hum in the e cafes I used to haunt before I got my own equipment a year ago. I was feeling all alone in cybersace, but now I know there's somewhere to turn with PC problems.

stalion 19:13 06 Jan 06

yes it is good to know that there is a user friendly forum at hand and long may it remain so

johndrew 11:30 08 Jan 06

I have had a lot of help from these forums since I got my first PC six months ago. I`m still an `Absolute Beginner` but each day and each bit of help moves me forward a little more.

And yes, it is good to know there is help out there and people in similar need to me so I don`t feel such a klutz!!

WOMAN HEAD 12:56 08 Jan 06

I still regard myself as a beginner and just know the basics and trying to learn what I can every day ,but this site and its users are very helpful and informative and long may it continue......

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…