New Tablet?

Bingalau 20 Feb 12
Answered

I bet the FE and a few more of you, would like one of these! I just hope the link works for you because it is well worth watching. You do not need to know the language....

http://www.20min.ch/ro/videotv/?vid=229483&cid=138

Aitchbee 20 Feb 12

That was very entertaining, Bingalau, ... I particularly liked the beer tankard trick!

lotvic 20 Feb 12
Answer

I want one. I'll never have to go out shopping again or have to do any cooking :)

chub_tor 20 Feb 12

Bingalau, that is a brilliant link and I now have my friends in Germany scouring the local stores to see if they can get me one - I tried Aldi and Lidl but they were all sold out.

Bingalau 20 Feb 12

chub_tor. I think you are more likely to pick one up in Yelverton.

ams4127 20 Feb 12

All I get is "This video is not allowed in your country"

I know Wales is a bit odd at times, but really..!

Bingalau 20 Feb 12

ams4127. Try copying and pasting in to your browser. But it seems to work o.k. for me when I have just clicked on it in this thread.

ton 20 Feb 12

"This video is not allowed in your country"

I get this as well (I am in UK).

Same with Firefox & Chrome.

Tried Pasting address, still same.

lotvic 20 Feb 12

I can no longer view it either, get the same message.

Server is in Sweden.

wee eddie 21 Feb 12

I just get ab Add for ZMS

Blackhat 21 Feb 12

I was able to view yesterday OK, now get the ZMS add. I have been through all the tabs at the top of the web site page and although there are loads of videos the original one linked to is not there.

I was trying to show a friend and cannot find it anywhere, not even youtube.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message