New Tablet?

Bingalau 20 Feb 12
Answered

I bet the FE and a few more of you, would like one of these! I just hope the link works for you because it is well worth watching. You do not need to know the language....

http://www.20min.ch/ro/videotv/?vid=229483&cid=138

Aitchbee 20 Feb 12

That was very entertaining, Bingalau, ... I particularly liked the beer tankard trick!

lotvic 20 Feb 12
Answer

I want one. I'll never have to go out shopping again or have to do any cooking :)

chub_tor 20 Feb 12

Bingalau, that is a brilliant link and I now have my friends in Germany scouring the local stores to see if they can get me one - I tried Aldi and Lidl but they were all sold out.

Bingalau 20 Feb 12

chub_tor. I think you are more likely to pick one up in Yelverton.

ams4127 20 Feb 12

All I get is "This video is not allowed in your country"

I know Wales is a bit odd at times, but really..!

Bingalau 20 Feb 12

ams4127. Try copying and pasting in to your browser. But it seems to work o.k. for me when I have just clicked on it in this thread.

ton 20 Feb 12

"This video is not allowed in your country"

I get this as well (I am in UK).

Same with Firefox & Chrome.

Tried Pasting address, still same.

lotvic 20 Feb 12

I can no longer view it either, get the same message.

Server is in Sweden.

wee eddie 21 Feb 12

I just get ab Add for ZMS

Blackhat 21 Feb 12

I was able to view yesterday OK, now get the ZMS add. I have been through all the tabs at the top of the web site page and although there are loads of videos the original one linked to is not there.

I was trying to show a friend and cannot find it anywhere, not even youtube.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message