new road taffic signs help

FungusBoggieman 20:46 16 May 07

not pc related but need some help form any truck drivers lgv/hgv please.
The town where I live has just had a new bypass built 713millions worth, the thing is as a driver I have noticed that the new signage for the routing ie. traffice direction signs are baffaling me one set in perticular i will try to discibe them.

the sighs are about 3 foot square with a green back ground, on top of the green background there are 3 lorries one red one yellow and one brown all facing right, each lorry has a letter of the alphbet on , ie the red one has an A, the red ha a V abnd the yellow lorry has another letter which i cannot remember,
has anyone seen this kind of sing and know what they mean.
thanks fungus

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:54 16 May 07

Fraid I cn't help with that one , but I did like these on the motorway click here

spuds 23:59 16 May 07

Not sure, but this could be the routing signs for certain type vehicles.

WhiteTruckMan 00:29 17 May 07

anything the highways agency would have erected. They may be something to do with some commercial application. I'd be interested in seeing a picture if you find the time to take one and upload it.

WTM

feb 07:29 17 May 07

It sounds like they might be Loading zones for the town. As well as an address, drivers will be given a zone, so that they enter the town from the right direction without having to go through the centre.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced