The new Quentin Tarantino film

dagnammit 10:40 20 Aug 09

Inglourious Basterds, anyone going to see it this week or in the future?

IMO it looks rubbish and if Death Proof is anything to go this will be the same garbage. The Gaurdian has given it a less than glowing review: click here

Too bad, as when I first heard about it I was interested but the trailer and reviews are 'off- putting' to say the least.

Quickbeam 11:11 20 Aug 09

Tarantino's never made a boring film yet... maybe not to your taste, but not boring.

Bingalau 11:27 20 Aug 09

Is it me, or is the title composed of two spelling mistakes?

dagnammit 11:36 20 Aug 09

The movie title?

Apparently it's to pay homage to the film The Inglorious Bastards but keep it different as his film isn't a remake of the old.

Armchair 11:57 20 Aug 09

Re. Tarantino. Love his first two films (ie Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction), but I haven't really liked anything he's done since. Jackie Brown was okay-ish, and the rest garbage imo.

wee eddie 12:06 20 Aug 09

always assumed that the feigned inability to spell pinpointed a Smart Alec or Poseur. In this case the Second is correct.

Armchair 12:08 20 Aug 09

Btw, just like to say that Reservoir Dogs is the only film I've been to see more than twice at the cinema.

Chegs ®™ 15:20 20 Aug 09

Saw a clip of this rubbish when Tarantino was on a TV show,couldnt understand a single word mumbled on the clip by Pitt so decided there and then I wouldnt waste my time on this film were it ever to make TV.

JanetO 15:30 20 Aug 09

...Re. Tarantino. Love his first two films (ie Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction), but I haven't really liked anything he's done since. Jackie Brown was okay-ish, and the rest garbage imo...

What, not Kill Bill 1 & 2!

Sacré bleu!

Armchair 17:23 20 Aug 09

No, because I think they're absolute rubbish, especially the second one.

laurie53 20:32 20 Aug 09

Started several of his films but never able to finish them so probably won't bother this time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…