The new PCA game...

Quickbeam 09:07 24 Oct 10

Yes, the one where the pale blue ad box moves across the line that you want to read.

Has anyone beaten 3 seconds for clicking on the close ad button before it stops?

onthelimit 09:22 24 Oct 10

Not seen it yet (IE8).

Mr Mistoffelees 09:31 24 Oct 10

I have java script blocked for this site (Opera 10.63) so see no animated or moving adds.

Bingalau 09:41 24 Oct 10

I've experienced it a couple of times but haven't timed the act of disposing of it. Pretty quick though.

sunnystaines 09:44 24 Oct 10

not seen it

mr simon 10:08 24 Oct 10

Ad-blocked it

AL47 11:37 24 Oct 10

i always wonder what id see without adblocker.. id prefer not to use them but its just too much now

Kaspersky has a built in ad blocker so I don't see any either. I recently uninstalled it temporarily and installed Norton so I could view some of the files I backed up while beta testing it. Coming on PCA was big shock! Even just scrolling down on the home page is sluggish.

rdave13 17:00 24 Oct 10

I don't block Java, have no ad-blocker and on Win 7 IE8 is 'not secured' or whatever it's called. The site works ok and sometimes the mouse pointer goes over these ad links but I've gone immune to them. If by doing that I create some revenue to this site then all the better. I'd hate having to pay to subscribe to these forums.

Armchair 17:13 24 Oct 10

You would actually consider paying to use them?

mr simon 20:40 24 Oct 10

You would see something like this: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017