New members introduction?

1minute 09:41 01 Sep 06

I'm new to being a member of the forum, but have been looking at it for a while. So much to ask. Is their a section that newbies can go to?

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:42 01 Sep 06
  RickyC :-) 09:46 01 Sep 06

Welcome 1minute,

As GANDALF says, the Absolute Beginners forum is ideal for those new to computing. If you're new to posting on forums, take a look at this PDF guide: click here

Happy posting!

Richard Clooke
CD Editor

wolfie3000 09:50 01 Sep 06

Welcome to the forums 1minute.

Bingalau 12:14 01 Sep 06

1 Minute, You have come to the best place ..Bingalau..

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:54 01 Sep 06

Welcome to the Forum

Hope we can help with any Pc roblems you have.

1minute 13:34 01 Sep 06

So much to take in, so many things to ask, but thanks for the welcome.

SANTOS7 13:37 01 Sep 06

so many things to ask, ask away 1minute, as long as it is in the appropriate section there are many people here who will gladly try to answer your questions, OH and welcome...

1minute 13:46 01 Sep 06

Thanks, may wait a while until the "unamed user" stops posting drivel.

mammak 13:51 01 Sep 06

Welcome and dont be put of with lowlife that is doing his/her rounds they will be dealt with very soon.

anskyber 14:38 01 Sep 06

I think it's safe to come back now. Things are usually rather more sedate round here. The FE operates a tight ship (thankfully) and now and again it can rile someone. it looks like a bit of that to me. Then of course there is the standard loony thats escaped from an institution.

Anyway......welcome.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…