New Look for PCA Forum Website

Taff36 13:55 27 Oct 05

Excellent new look - well done FE & Team. A breathe of fresh air!

Haol 14:04 27 Oct 05

i love it, especially the blue as it's my favourite colour! Great Work.

Haol 14:05 27 Oct 05

i love it, especially the blue as it's my favourite colour! Great Work.

ventanas 14:11 27 Oct 05

Very nice, but you'll have to keep count yourself if you want to know how many times you've logged on. I've forgotten already. Overall a great improvement, much tidier and the marker by the forum you are currently on is a nice touch.

Djohn 14:12 27 Oct 05

Excellent choice of colours and very clean tight layout. Well done everyone concerned, really does look 21st. century. :o)

J B 14:28 27 Oct 05

I think the new look is outstanding, however what happened to how many times you logged in? Would you kindly bring it back please. Outside of that no complaints. Love it. J.B.

plsndrs3 14:56 27 Oct 05

I'd JUST got used to the old format - lol

Personally, the 'number of log ins' never meant too much to me [didn't even look] and the layout is much clearer now.

Very neat/professional/tidy/easy on the eye!

BR

Paul

wolfie3000 15:03 27 Oct 05

WOWWWW!!!!!! was my first reaction i thought i was on a different website.
Amazing it looks a thousand times better well done to all who worked on it.
It looks more proffesional better laid out and clearer.
Again great job to all.

mco 15:06 27 Oct 05

Very nice! I too was a bit confused at first but of course that explains where you all were earlier on today!

mco 15:23 27 Oct 05

I'm confused now as I'm trying to post in webdesign but I keep getting sent to helproom..?

Mike D 15:31 27 Oct 05

Well I could only get here by using the link in an email response. For some reason I can log in but cannot get into the forums direct.

Personally I preferred the old layout. the posts look cramped to me. Maybe I'm turning into Victor.

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…