New keyboard/Mouse

hijo 08:45 25 Jan 07

can anyone suggest a good keyboard & mouse as iam about to buy one as mines almost ready to be thrown away,its ok looking at peoples reviews but i want a more accurate approach,i must have a optical cordless mouse & one with a a charging cradle as iam sick of batteries,also the keyboard must be cordless price around the £50 mark,i think its either Logitech or Microsoft
H

sunny staines 09:14 25 Jan 07

microsoft 8000 is a new wirless mouse / keyboard set with charger pod for mouse and keyboard. not seen it in shops yet so donot know how much its going for but looked good in an email i had over xmas, been looking in my local pcw but not seen it yet.

Kate B 11:15 25 Jan 07

Why does it have to be cordless? There are plenty of good wired input devices around. I use a wired Apple Mighty Mouse which suits my small hand well; and the Enermax keyboard (pricey but worth it) that the FE raved about a while back - it's fantastic and will last me a lot longer than any other keyboard I've had.

sunny staines 16:38 25 Jan 07

click here

just found the 8000 on the ms site

IClaudio 19:15 25 Jan 07

I've just migrated from my Logitech MX70 to the Logitech G7.

Upside: the G7 comes with two dedicated batteries that you charge in a special gizmo. There's a charge indicator on the mouse, so when the battery's low, you just slot in the other one that's been charging while you work.

Downside: although there are plenty of buttons, including a Back button, I really miss the Forward button (so when you go Back, you can then re-trace your steps Forward again, which you can't do on the G7... sounds a bit lame, but it's really useful).

"Why does it have to be cordless?" Well, less cords for a start ;) Some gamers say that response time isn't as good as corded, and I can see that, but I'm going to get killed even if I have a nano-second's advantage, lol...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…