New Doors

Bingalau 20:12 16 Mar 08

I bet the FE would fancy these too. I wonder when they will become "the norm"?

click here

STREETWORK 20:25 16 Mar 08

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme...

Earthsea 20:37 16 Mar 08

Are you thinking of replacing your 1897 Benz coupe?

Bingalau 21:28 16 Mar 08

Earthsea. You may not believe this but I was once offered a 1932 Bentley, which had been laid up during the war. The price £25. The nice old gentleman who offered me this bargain was my landlord at the time. He was not going to use it anymore as he had been badly injured during the war and his wife had been killed. Do you know I could not raise that money at the time. I did however pass him his driving licence which had been in the glove compartment and it contained a five pound note, the bribe for the bobby. (not a white one though). I was posted overseas shortly after and have never been back to the area since, I often wondered who ended up with that beautiful car.

Bapou 22:51 16 Mar 08

Speaking of vintage, check out this 1956 Ferrari up for grabs on E-Bay.

click here

A snip!

rossgolf 22:58 16 Mar 08

Mileage: 1 mile
hahahahaha

WhiteTruckMan 23:05 16 Mar 08

if you read the sellers detailed description you will see that it was raced in at least 1 race (in 1957) but in the ebay description it gives the mileage at 1 miles. So it looks like its been clocked...

WTM

rossgolf 23:15 16 Mar 08

"Avoid the ferrari"

fair play if you was considering it lol

barca1 00:31 17 Mar 08

there is a couple of points id like to add:
what if there is just one passenger in the back that wants to get out does this mean you loose all the heat in the car & why should people in the front get wet/cold..?

also its not very private as i think id prefer normal doors also these let everyone see your McDonalds cocke cups & burger wraapers thrown on your floor..lol

looking @ these models using the cars i see one of them has a handbag thats next to her this could easly be knicked or fall out

& what if yur side faces the road & its a wet day & uve got a carfull when the door opens youll get soaked & imagine if theres a puddle & another car goes past...

great idea though & some valid points here

barca1 00:32 17 Mar 08

ERR thats McDonald "Coke" Cups..upps..:-)

Quickbeam 09:05 17 Mar 08

I was expecting a link for a Jim Morrison tribute band...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…