New Charity Monday lottery

Curio 19:08 27 Apr 06

Starts 8 May online. I decided to indulge as some of National Lottery distributions did not agree with me. Was surprised to find that my Credit Card Company charged me £2.50 for a Cash Advance Fee because I accessed this site and made a payment to it. Just giving warning to others who may also fancy a dabble that this charge is made. Of course, it may just be that my C.C. Co makes this charge and not others. But hey - it is for Charity.

NORFOLK SPARKY 22:34 27 Apr 06

use a debit card and i suspect there will be no additional charge. I am not suprised credit card company treated it as a cash advance

spuds 09:39 28 Apr 06

Another money earner for someone, perhaps?.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:18 28 Apr 06

Yes, charity.

wee eddie 15:35 28 Apr 06

Maybe Chelsea will get a new change of shirts.

Then there's Cherri B's hairdresser, grossly underpaid and obviously a deserving cause!

Pidder 18:24 28 Apr 06

I thought credit card companies were required to give you notice if they proposed to charge for a cash advance.

bluto1 19:23 28 Apr 06

If your CC company is treating that transaction as a cash advance then beware further interest charges. Check your account thoroughly when you get it.
pidder, they dont have to give notice that they`ll charge for a cash advance. They`ve already done so in their terms and conditions.

Curio 10:46 29 Apr 06

Thanks for the tip. Have already contacted CC Co as I did not recognise the Cash Advance Fee. At first I thought I was being phished, but all checked out

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…