New beta testing opportunity.

Forum Editor 19:30 02 Nov 09

If you fancy trying your hand at a bit of beta testing we may have something that will interest you. We've been asked to test a completely new application that will be launching soon.

The company concerned is keen to have the product tested by people who may have had no previous experience with this kind of software,and there's no need to worry - the learning curve is short and interesting. The test will run for about five days, and you should find it fun.

Email me if you're interested, and I'll tell you more. Please provide me with your forum name, and the email address which is registered with us. Previous beta testers may apply.

WhiteTruckMan 19:44 02 Nov 09

why the nature of the software hasn't been disclosed publicly?

I ask because some things I might not be interested in testing and others yes.

WTM

Quickbeam 22:51 02 Nov 09

In for a penny... the Norton 360 one's quite interesting so my curiosity wins:)

Forum Editor 23:00 02 Nov 09

No particular reason, I just though I would create an air of mystery. It's a new multi-media presentation programme, and the test should be enjoyable. On completion of the beta test participants will receive a free copy of the final release, which will normally sell for just under £200.

Quickbeam 23:02 02 Nov 09

Don't let it be said I volunteered for the monetary value... watch 'em flock now!

wolfie3000 03:32 03 Nov 09

Ok im in, iv been looking for a new challenge, E-Mail sent.

Any chance of even knowing the company the software comes from?

Fingers crossed its Sony Vegas we are testing lol

anskyber 10:22 03 Nov 09

Do we know if the software is W7 compatible?

Giant68 11:45 03 Nov 09

Email on it's way, I am intrigued.

Giant68

OTT_Buzzard 12:30 03 Nov 09

Interested, but what email address do I use to contact you?

WhiteTruckMan 12:37 03 Nov 09

Thats fair enough. I did wonder if some form of confidetiality agreement might be in force, but didnt specifically ask in case there was.

OTT_Buzzard-just above FE's first post you will see something called 'contact forum editor'. Or alternatively click the yellow envelope next to his name.

WTM

Miké 15:43 03 Nov 09

Email received back, sounds interesting and I would definitely like to give it a go.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…