Need for speed underground 2

Jimmy14 19:49 11 Jun 06

I bought this game today and installed it. I have downloaded the saved game from the internet but when I insert the saved game file into the saved data folder in the nfs folder in program files then I run the game I find that some of the race tracks are still locked. Does anyone know how to instert a full saved game file and get it working .

James

gudgulf 21:02 11 Jun 06

Not easy to say without knowing which savegame you have.........there are quite a few on the web.

Most obvious things are the savegame you downloaded is incomplete,the download was corrupt or the version you have is for a different version of the game(eg you have the UK version of the game...the savegame is for the German version).

Jimmy14 22:00 11 Jun 06

Do you know where I could get the correct one? or know of the right one?

James

De Marcus™ 22:09 11 Jun 06

I can send you an almost complete save game file if required (96%), however Jimmy14, I'm curious, why did you buy NFS Underground 2? Your laptop can handle NFS Most wanted very well?

Jimmy14 22:26 11 Jun 06

I would be very grateful if you could send me your 96% completed save game file. I already have NFSMW installed but I've just gone off it and wanted a little change

De Marcus™ 22:29 11 Jun 06

yellow envelope Jimmy14 :-)

Mark McC 23:05 12 Jun 06

Jimmy i have sent you 10 save games on email!!

their safe acanned with NIS 2006 :)

Mark

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…