nearly new computers

lignum vitae 10:20 22 Aug 04

This year I have had to change my elderly computer and after much soul searching and asking advice from many sources (including this forum ,Mesh ) I saw a letter in a computer magazine from someone who had bought a nearly new computer from a company called Buyit 247.com .These are new computers that have been returned with a fault to Fujitsu Siemens .The company corrects the fault and they are than sold at fraction of the cost new.
I decided to go for this option.I got next day delivery and have been absolutely delighted with my purchase.I have paid £400 for a computer for which I was considering paying £1400 .I now haveAMD Athlon XP 3000+ Processor ..1024MB DDR PC333 Memory ..160gb Hard drive 7200rpm..4usb2 ports and much more. I would recommend this option to any one thinking of changing

Forum Editor 11:15 22 Aug 04

is a site run by university students - or it was. It isn't loading at all at the moment.

spuds 13:38 22 Aug 04

I have just tried the buyit247 website click here , and it would seem as though this message appears: Sorry the site has taken so long,we are all students at University and this time of the year is very busy for us. We plan on having the site ready for summer 2002. Any comments or questions please email us at .... [ This site is hosted for free by FreeWeb.com]

Is there another contact point for buyit247, where these computers are made available !.

Forum Editor 14:04 22 Aug 04

took over in the Summer of 2002, and no doubt they're all doing something else.

lignum vitae 14:16 22 Aug 04

Sorry chaps.... finger trouble it is buyit247.net

Al94 14:43 22 Aug 04

Looks like some good bargains there click here, anyone know any more about this company?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…