Nature Snaps

Jimmy14 17:54 06 Aug 06

I thought I would start a thread for people to show others some of their good nature snaps or there of in their collections. I hope we get alot of responses from users with some good photos :P!

I will start it off by showing you a photo that I took yesterday at a local garden/nature centre. To remind you I took it on a 2 megapixel Walkman Sony ericsson Mobile but I think it is excellent quality for a mobile phone camera. Your thoughts would be appreciated on it.

Thanks, James

click here

silverous 18:12 06 Aug 06

Nice pic, especially for a mobile phone - I've just got the k800i which is 3.2MP so I'm hoping I can take shots as good as yours. Here's a couple I've taken in the past:

Moth (in our shower!)
click here

Not exactly sure what this is:
click here

Jimmy14 18:15 06 Aug 06

I seen that new k800i and heard the camera on it is a beauty so I hope it suits you. Love both your pics, thanks for sharing them.

SG Atlantis® 19:30 06 Aug 06

click here

click here

Taken also with a 2meg walkman phone.

click here

click here

click here

Taken with a 3.2meg Olympus Camera

Jimmy14 00:11 07 Aug 06

very nice pics. Pics so far are better than expected so please keep them coming.

James

Pamy 00:19 07 Aug 06

Hi Jimmy14, when you have pics on imageshack, how do you get them as "click here" do you just copy and paste url?

Jimmy14 00:24 07 Aug 06

Yes it's as simple as that, just take the address next to direct link to image at the bottom of the screen after hosting a image on imageshack then copy and paste it into here. Hope it helps.

James

Pamy 00:26 07 Aug 06

Ta, will try tomorrow, night night.

wolfie3000 02:53 07 Aug 06

Heres a few of mine,

This chubby little fella was taken at Bristol zoo,

click here

This dolphin was taken of the coast of Cornwell,
Surprising how fast they move through the water there like torpedoes,

click here

Finally theres this photo not af an animal but still part of natures wonder, taken outside my bedroom at 6AM,

click here

All the photos were taken with a Sony DSC-T1 camera not sure of the mega pixels though.

Rigga 09:17 07 Aug 06

Resting > click here <
Curious > click here <
Nice Teeth > click here <
Wild but Friendly > click here <
Nice Teeth2 > click here <

Sorry about the poor quality, I'm no photographer :(

R.

Pamy 09:20 07 Aug 06

IMG]click here[/IMG]

not sure if this is correct, more help required I think

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…