Nasty replys on disqus on win8 review post

Jwbjnwolf 01 Mar 12
Answered

Dear pca, On this comment thread:

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/windows/3284198/microsoft-windows-8-review

I am having a lot of insulting responses to my comments that I wrote.

Could someone please block the people as these are just insulting.

User "loveu" calling me a Moran and "STFU" is telling me to well you can see in the username. And then he made a very insulting comment just because I'm a Mac User.

I know it is none of you to blame but I was just wondering if you could take them off

Thanks

WhiteTruckMan 01 Mar 12

You have a point.

I suggest you use the contact forum editor link towards the top of the page. I'm not sure if that part of the site is part of his remit, but if it isn't I'm sure he will pass it on to whoever it is.

WTM

bob. 01 Mar 12

Surprised Matt hasn't put his foot down on the comments.

Strawballs 01 Mar 12

I've just had a look through that and I must say the moderating is not nearly as good as it is here.

Forum Editor 01 Mar 12

We'll take a look at what's been going on, but in the meantime take a tip from me, and don't keep rising to the bait. if there's one thing that people like that can't stand it's being ignored.

Jwbjnwolf 02 Mar 12

Thanks FE.

I was almost in tears with laughs on how much time that person was sending writing all those "**"s on all my comments. Makes me wonder what else he has to do. :/

Anyway

Thanks for the help. I knew that posting here I wouldnt get horrible replys.

:-)

Forum Editor 02 Mar 12
Answer

You should find it all looking a lot better now. Matt cleaned it up today.

Jwbjnwolf 03 Mar 12

Thanks.

I really LOL'd at what Matt wrote to the "Moran" post. Don't all you on pc advisor make me smile.

Matt-very funny with comments,

David Price-choosing my suggestion of miniclip as the best games website to recommend (although I'm not much a gamer)

And all you being so kind and helpful.

I'm so glad I decided to sign up for these PCA forums.

In my opinion, this is the kindest forums website around.

By the way, I'm doing this from mobile site on iPod so I can't mark the thread solved yet.

One suggestion about the mobile site post editor. When I'm trying to highlight some text and make it a hyperlink, it is just impossible to press the hyperlink button without pressing copy on the text I've highlighted.

Any way that get sorted?

Not that bothered. Just wondered. Thanks

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

See 24 hours in London with Paul Richardson's hyperlapse tour

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message