Names Profiler

Bingalau 13:42 31 Aug 08

Has anybody managed to get a result from this site yet? click here

I thought that at this time of the day it would be quieter than normal.. Couldn't get on it all day yesterday. Got the site o.k. today but that's as far as I can get.

wiz-king 13:49 31 Aug 08

It said 'database is busy'

€dstowe 13:56 31 Aug 08

I think the problem is that having had so much media exposure in the past few days, it can't cope.

I'm sure that people will soon get tired of searching the distribution of the Beckham name (as was instanced on Teletext yesterday) and similar pointless exercises things will be a lot easier.

I remember when Friends Reunited first launched and that was impossible to access. Now they seem desperate for anyone at all to look at them.

€dstowe 22:05 31 Aug 08

"an error occurred"

Macscouse 22:31 31 Aug 08

Entered the site yesterday without any problems.
According to the site, the two major cities with my surname are Chester and Aberdeen. Having been involved in researching my surname for the last 15 years, I know for a fact that there are only two families in Grampian (I live in the vicinity) with my surname, and neither lives in Aberdeen! In the Highlands and all regions north of the Tay, there are only three families of my name on the Electoral Register.
I know that we have more family in Merseyside than anywhere else.
I'll take the site with a pinch of salt.

Bingalau 22:59 31 Aug 08

I'm surprised the name Macscouse exists at all. I've never met any, even in Liverpool. TIC

Bingalau 23:01 31 Aug 08

Not been able to get anywhere with it today either, except as far as our other members i.e. "an error occured" and "Data base is busy".

Macscouse 23:15 31 Aug 08

Macscouse is the Gaelic for Bingalau, daddy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…