Name that place!

ella33 21:48 01 Aug 10

click here

Hope the link works! Just click on the spot. I found places were not exactly where I thought, some not at all.

Quickbeam 22:01 01 Aug 10

I don't think I'm a very good pilot...:(

sunnystaines 22:47 01 Aug 10

nice one enjoyed it.

lotvic 00:43 02 Aug 10

17,129 points, Geography not my strong point...

morddwyd 07:25 02 Aug 10

Only 8 seconds to work out where you're going?

Takes me longer than that to get out of the drive.

What are we piloting, a rocket?

Big L 266 08:28 02 Aug 10

Hello.

I got 24750 points. I knew my skills from 1960s geography and working in the export trade years ago would come in useful - except for Turkey which I missed by a country mile!

fourm member....I signed up and got my own aircraft for a day!

Big L 266

sunnystaines 08:47 02 Aug 10

in the final stages the closest i got to a city was 3 miles for madrid

ella33 09:05 02 Aug 10

I did fill in my details last night but there is no sign of an email and I checked the spam box too this morning as it would very likely be filtered there. Maybe my score wasn't high enough to warrent a reply!

Morddwyd, I agree with that. It reminds me a bit of one of those eye tests. Look here, then there and press a button but more because of the thinking bit too.

The first time I tried, I was trying to click on the plane to take it to land, then discovered that
you just click on the spot. Or in later stages wher you think the spot should be.

I wasn't too bad with Birmingham, also Budapest and Milan for some reason. The eastern part of Europe is a different shape to my mind's eye! Lucky that I am not a pilot. My highest score was just over 20,000 (Didn't keep the exact score) but few cities really close.

I found it interesting.

ella33 09:08 02 Aug 10

That is good! No one offered me an aeroplane! But safety first of course!

I guess you need a good score to get a response.

Mr Mistoffelees 10:01 02 Aug 10

22556 but missed a couple, in the third round, by a very long way!

Woolwell 10:04 02 Aug 10

On second attempt 28029.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…