name that...erm group

Grambo 19:03 28 Jul 07

Was listening to radio 2 at lunch time and very unusual song came on. The name of group was mentioned and sounded like....(bear with me)

oh va voi

anybody help me out with this. Sorry so vague

Probabilitydrive 19:12 28 Jul 07

Title: 'YURI' (Live Performance)
Artist: OI VA VOI you find them click here

Probabilitydrive 19:13 28 Jul 07

and some more click here

Stuartli 19:29 28 Jul 07

You can always find out what songs have been played on Radio2 by going to the BBC website, choosing the particular programme or presenter and then the Music Played link.

Stuartli 19:32 28 Jul 07

This is the link for your particular query:

click here

Stuartli 19:33 28 Jul 07

Sorry, just realised it's the same link as Probabilitydrive...:-(

Grambo 19:37 28 Jul 07

thanks guys, never thought for one minute that i would get spelling correct

Grambo 19:56 28 Jul 07

just for the record it was 'Refugee' that i heard. Bit different to the Yuri song lol

Kate B 15:33 29 Jul 07

Refugee is a lovely track, it's the best on the album, which I've got. It's a nice album, though, worth a tenner of your money.

I first heard Refugee on the soundtrack CD to a rather good series called Bollywood Star click here for the album, which I recommend: it's an interesting mix of stuff from modern Bollywood music to some excellent chilled stuff and examples of what DJs do with Indian music. Nothing too challenging or noisy and mostly quite chilled. In fact, I'm going to listen to it now

*fires up iTunes*

lisa02 15:39 29 Jul 07

Track ID. Is amazing technology. It's now appearing on lots of mobiles in the SE line up.

Load the software and it will record a snippet, a few seconds, of the music and come back telling you the name of the song, artist, album and year.

Stuartli 15:42 29 Jul 07

Or you can dial 2580 on your mobile, allow the mobile to capture some of the music or song and then be informed of the title, artist etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple